Responsibility by role
Accessibility is at the core of our product development process and everyone has a responsibility.
The following is a short-list of our accessibility responsibilities.
- Product management: accessibility is in scope for every sprint, plan for it
- Content: craft descriptive labels and account for translation
- Visual design: ensure colours meet the minimum colour contrast ratio
- Interaction: prescribe the keyboard interaction and provide focus states
- Development: use semantic HTML mark-up
- QA: ensure robust coverage and run testing on a regular basis