- Secure and engage QA at the start; include QA in design and development decisions
- Allow ample time for the defect life cycle (test-find-fix-retest)
- Automate reusable tests where possible (developers to conduct unit testing)
- Resolve defects quickly (earliest is best and least expensive)
- Regularly consult with TELUS digital on supported devices/browsers (subject to change)
- Plan for and create test data early (includes acquiring/setting up devices)
- Test beyond “happy path” and ensure TELUS digital agrees with test plan before execution
- Have a zero defect policy!