- Be upfront, clear and transparent about how information is collected, used and disclosed
- Follow Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Solicit from customers only data points that are absolutely required. Avoid (or minimize) the amount of “optional” information collected.
- Collection and storage of information for a web property requires a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Security Architecture Engagement (SAE). These are internal processes that need to be coordinated by a TELUS prime if you are a digital vendor.
- TELUS Digital will strive to adopt new and leading security technologies rapidly, balancing the need to permit innovation, with the need to be prescriptive.